For adults, information from a family member or previous school is sought along with the assessment of the person. When all the required information is provided, a face-to-face appointment is organised either in the clinic or online to complete the assessment and diagnosis.
The detailed report of the assessment is provided to the client and a copy is sent to the GP if the client gives consent.
1. You make a contact with us to discuss your assessment for the adult ADHD
2. You make payment for the initial assessment as given on the prices page and let us know that you have made payment.
3. After we receive the payment, we will initiate assessment for ADHD
4. We will send you some pre assessment paperwork to be completed by yourself and one of your relatives who knows you well.
5. The whole process to complete the assessment may take from one to two weeks.