For adults, information from a family member or previous school is sought along with the assessment of the person. When all the required information is provided, a face-to-face appointment is organised either in the clinic or online to complete the assessment and diagnosis.
The detailed report of the assessment is provided to the client and a copy is sent to the GP if the client gives consent.
1. You make a contact with us to discuss your assessment for the adult ADHD
2. You make payment for the initial assessment as given on the prices page and let us know that you have made payment.
3. After we receive the payment, we will initiate assessment for ADHD
4. We will send you some pre assessment paperwork to be completed by yourself and one of your relatives who knows you well.
5. The whole process to complete the assessment may take from one to two weeks.
6. If you are diagnosed with ADHD , medication can be prescribed on private prescription if indicated.
7. You should discuss with your GP to issue repeat prescriptions once your ADHD medications are adjusted.
8. You ADHD care will be supervised by the ADHD clinic until your care is taken by NHS adult ADHD team.
9. First follow up appointment is within one month, the second one in three months time and then six monthly.